Monday, December 23, 2013
Sunday, December 15, 2013
50. I love the way you look at me. It's as if you are falling in love with me for the very first time.
49. I love to see you play with the kids.
48. The way you laugh during movies. It is so much fun to watch them with you.
47. Your passion for God and for following Him.
46. The way you randomly sing broadway musicals to me in public.
45. The way you make everyone around you laugh.
44. That you make our bed every morning so that it looks nice the next time I walk into the room.
43. I love that you are an incredible cook and are passing those skills down to some little chefs in the house.
42. I love your honesty.
41. I love that you let me kid you about being "a foreigner"
40. I love to hear you reading stories to the kids.
39. I love that I can just look at you and you know exactly what I am thinking.
38. I love your random thoughts that leads to random stories. There is never a dull moment.
37. Your never ending support. How you help with the house, the kids, and whatever it is to lessen stress in our life.
36. For the way your brain thinks so differently than mine, so that you can explain things in a completely new way to our kids when it comes to things like Math.
35. For how good you are about always telling me how much you love me and for writing special notes to me. It is not my strong suit, so my list is not nearly as clever as something you would have done. :)
34. For all the wonderful adventures we have shared together.
33. For your knowledge of the Word and how you can find whatever it is I am looking for in a matter of seconds...or at least it seems that way.
32. For always getting back up at night to find the one annoying little light that is keeping me awake at night....hence earning myself the name "warrior women and the curse of the non-dark" compliments of my sweetie
31. How you call me "Sweetie"
30. How you let me drive everywhere. I like that.
29. I love that you used to work at Kohl's and can fold a shirt like it came out of a package! It's quite a talent.
28. How you do "Helicopter and Hummingbird" with the two little girls. It won't be long until they are too big.
27. How you teach our son to be a gentleman.
26. I love to hear you tell me about all the grand places you will take me some day. It's fun to dream with you.
25. I love watching NCIS with you every week. We don't watch many things, but I sure do enjoy that one.
24. How you help me get the kids in bed at night.
23. How you help me start each school day but either teaching the first class while I drop off two kids at school or other way around.
22. For giving me the umbrella when it's raining.
21. For modeling a strong marriage for our kids.
20. For the way you talk to recordings and people on tv who can't hear a word you say.
19. For letting me "steal" your new phone so much the past 6 months, to the point that the kids come to me first if they are looking for it :)
18. For surprises. I like surprises.
17. I love all the little jokes that you tell that you think are so funny, but makes me smile anyways.
16. I love that you radiate heat. It helps with the electric bill in the winter when you let me warm my hands up on your arm.
15. I love to hear you talk to kids about all the places you've lived and quote your RA motto.
14. I love the dimple on your chin when you smile.
13. When you laugh so loud that it startles everyone.
12. For the way you brag on me to others and lift me up.
11. I love to hear you sing.
10. For your heart and the way I see you serve others.
9. For the way you get so nervous before you speak in public and always do great.
8. I love how you are SO detail oriented....you really should take up editing as a side job. ;)
7. I love that you love shopping. I enjoy having someone to shop/window shop with.
6. For your mad comparison grocery shopping skills. I don't have the patience to figure out all the places to go and what to buy where. I'm sure you have saved us lots of money.
5. I love that you cry at Field of Dreams and that you let me tease you about liking Julia Roberts movies :)
4. For playing basketball with the kids.
3. For putting God first in your life and teaching your family to do the same.
2. Even though we got married at one of the busiest times of years, you always make Dec 15 a special day.
1. I love that I am your first and only girlfriend. I look forward to many many more years together. Happy 12th Anniversary! I love you!
Friday, December 13, 2013
December had a great start! The kids got to go to the movies with Emily and Mamaw and Papaw. They saw Frozen while Jonathan and I went on a date. Woohoo! Everyone was happy and had so much fun!
Monday, December 2, 2013
The kids helped start the tree at Granddad's house. They were really excited!
Justin, Caleb, Tyler, Peyton, and Paige
Regan and Grandmommy spent the afternoon making cookies.
Kayla did a great job dancing!
We enjoyed Thanksgiving lunch, watched the parade and dog show. Then the next day we had a cookout with all of the relatives on Jonathan's side of the family.