Sunday, February 7, 2010

WInter Wonderland

So, this is pretty much the view I get almost every morning! Isn't it wonderful? After two weeks of snow, snow, and more snow, I have gotten a new understanding of the song " walking in a winter wonderland."
After last week's blizzard, we got hit with a second one. It didn't start until Friday, but we had to pick the kids up early from school. The snow was falling quickly and it was WINDY! There were times you could not see very far at all. The kids, of coarse, are loving it, and I thought they were adorable walking from school with their umbrellas. I do think that is a first for me. I thought they were just for rain...?? Guess not.

This was when the storm was just heading in.

Poor Lauren...she didn't make it into any pictures last week because she was sick. So, hopefully we got her in a few this time :)

Regan has made a new friend already. Are you surprised? Me neither. Hannah has already come over to play. I'm so glad that all the kids have found friends their age to hang out with.

We got to talk to many people this weekend and Granddad even tried out Skype. Yeah Granddad! :) Benjamin (my little photographer) wanted to take his picture. I thought it was cute. You can even see Benjamoin in the corner of the screen taking the actual photo.

Here's my baby girl posing for her monthly picture on the couch. She is 10 months old now. She is grownign up sooo fast...but seriously, she can really learn to say mama ANY time now. She is a Daddy's girl.

Here is a picture of Lauren at church. So adorable. She did so good, too. All the kids did actually. She really enjoyed all the music.