Monday, December 6, 2010

On the Mend

Here's little Lauren (also known as Meimei here) with her peppers from the store. She is finally feeling great and has been taking advantage of every opportunity to go out on one of our bikes for a ride or to the store to get some veggies. She was so proud of these peppers...she woul dnot give them up. We had to trade her for something else.
There are not many pictures this week because I didn't take many pictures this week. Our family has been battling the flu and this week, it was my turn to get sick. I believe we are all on the mend. Thankfully, I was sick the first part of the week because I had to make a trip to Hong Kong on Friday afternoon and did not want to miss it.

When I got to Hong Kong, it was so much fun to see all the lights. They had everything decorated for Christmas. This is a really fancy hotel there. I was very impressed with there lights...the snowflakes just dangled in the sky. I do wish my family could have been with me to see everything!

This was another display out in front of some expensive stores. I was a bit surprised to see the huge carousel and the blue Christmas tree. Overall, it was a good trip. I enjoyed coming home to the kids who acted like I was gone for a week :) We even wrapped a present for each kid and put it under the tree. Benjamin said that when it snows it will be Christmas and he can open his present...he's going to be waiting a LONG time...it's still in the 70's !