Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Last Summer Trip!

We were on another trip this past week. It was so refreshing! A group of Friends came to visit us. We met up with them and had a great time together! One night, they gave us a date night! Jonathan and I went to Bubba Gumps and ate shrimp. I got a kick out of the sign...if everything is fine at your table, you leave it on "run Forrest run." If you need something, you change the sign to "stop Forrest stop". It was a great evening.


This was the view from where we ate! Amazing! I tried to get a shot with Jonathan and me in front of the city, but none of them turned out. All I had was my little camera. My good camera broke when we were at the Great Wall a couple weeks ago. I thought this one turned out nice though! You should come see it for yourself! We'll take you there :)


To top it off, our Friends took Regan and Benjamin to Disneyland! What a great surprise. They had a great time and seemed so big going to Disney without me! :)


We went to a mall for dinner and they had a Cars 2 display promoting the movie. The kids loved all the props. We considered at one time taking them to see it...then we found out how much it costs to see it in English...$20 US dollars a person (no kids tickets) I think we can wait until it arrives in our country one day. No movie is worth that...especially times 6 :)


And Lauren won the race! :) So, we are now back and should be in more of a routine again. The kids are excited that school will be starting in less than 2 weeks!