Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guess Who?

Guess who decided to come live near us?  Our Ayi from our other city!  Lauren is one happy camper to have "MY Ayi" with us again.  We talked on the phone nearly every week after we moved (which is a lot for me...I'm not much of a phone talker ESPECIALLY in another language).  She always talked about how much she missed us and Lauren...and we missed her, too!  Long story short.  She moved here this weekend and now we see her every day. 
Her family drove her here and helped her get moved.  It was good to see them all.  The little girl is already one.  Many of Lauren's hand me downs have gone to her.  She took to Regan right away and wanted Regan to hold her.  She would not go to anyone else...I was a little jealous :)
 
Benjamin enjoyed playing with her through the restaurant window.
One more...I just couldn't help myself...she had the cutes little grin and adorable little personality....I had to take pictures.
We made it through our first week ever of homeschool.  Everything went really well and the kids worked really hard.  I was very proud of both of them and they each earned all of their "cougar cards" to be able to get a prize out of the surprise chest (it's actually a grocery bag, but it works) .
Morning exercises...Lauren is paying attention.  She doesn't want to miss a thing :)

This was a breakfast request from Katherine.  She REALLY wanted some Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast one day.  I think it's the best breakfast she's ever eaten!