Saturday, May 11, 2019

Easter 2019

We had a crazy storm blow through the day before Easter.
After the storm...
The kids still enjoy dyeing Easter eggs. This was Grace's first time to color eggs.
I love dyeing eggs, but it is the one tradition out of ALL holiday traditions that makes me so nervous ;) I just know that someone will tip over the cup of dye and it will go everywhere! Thankfully, everything was safe. I keep thinking that as they get older I won't worry about it so much, but I still do..haha!

One of our new favorite techniques that we tried last year....tye dye eggs. It was fun!
They always end up being some of the favorites.



I sure hope all that dye comes of those LONG fingers!! At least it's her favorite color ;)
Benjamin cracked me up. He used the wax crayon to draw a self portrait of himself on all of his eggs. He said that way he won't be upset when someone eats it and he will definitely know that it is his. Too funny!


Easter morning. Regan and Lauren wore their dresses and looked so pretty.
The boys.
Everyone was taking pictures in pairs, so she grabbed Scout to be her other half :)
I was taking a picture of Regan's hair....she was taking a picture of Lauren. She did a good job on her hair.
Selfies with Mommy :) Regan (15yrs)
Lauren (10 yrs)
Katherine (11 yrs)
Hudson (9 yrs)
Benjamin (14 yrs)
I'm glad his arms are longer than mine :)
So, we had tons of rain on the weekend and it was too wet to hide eggs outside, so we used our backup plastic eggs from when the kids were super little. Yes, we all did the egg hunt ;)
Jonathan fixed a lovely meal...alfredo
Thanks to Grandmommy, we had super cute napkins and NO DIRTY DISHES! :)
I love these five so much!
Family selfies


Katherine's silkworms started to make its cocoon. She is so excited and so sad at the same time. She loved feeding these little guys.
He finished his cocoon and the other made its cocoon a few days later.
Regan found this cute little snail on our balcony.