Monday, May 11, 2020

Surprise Visit!

 Well, Auntie Em did it! She pulled off the surprise!! I saw her pull up and so I started to video the kids. It took them a minute before they saw her, but as soon as they did they were running as fast as they could!

 Some of the kids were in the house and ran out when they saw Emily in the backyard.
They just love Auntie Em!


 Group shot
 walking around showing Emily all the bird's nest...she's happy that she is almost as tall as Emily.
 Indian food for dinner (Lauren and Jonathan were the cooks)
 A full kitchen :)

 Linus was keeping a sharp eye on Emily to make sure she was leaving him for too long :)

 Linus thought he should be a lap dog in the group picture :)
 I don't know what Lauren was showing Emily, but I just loved the scene.

 Checking out the train at Thompson's Station


 going for another walk :)

 Emily and the kids
 Jonathan and Emily
 Emily and Lauren
Emily and Regan
 Little House on the Prairie...oh, no, just Katherine running through another field.

 Again, I don't know what was being talked about...I took the picture through the window.




 We had been told that Andy's was the best. What better time to try it? :) It was good.
 picnic lunch in the backyard
 Benjamin didn't want to sit on the ground, so he brought a chair outsides...I'm glad he ate with us even if he wouldn't sit on the ground.
 Crazy curly fries!
 Eating a roast beef sandwich
 Just relaxing after lunch
 I should have taken pictures of everything. Pictionary gave us some good laughs! Hudson and I are on the same wavelength apparently...I guessed his hot dog, and he guessed my injure. Who knew? This one is wind.
 Emily and Linus heading back home...but we will see them again real soon!
 Storms came through with 80 mph wind sheers...we lost a few trees, but no damage to the house and everyone is safe.
 One more visit before we pack up and move again
 It was good that Regan got to see her friend, Olivia while we were in Tennessee.
We have the van packed. Granddad said that there wasn't enough room for Regan. I think I have this same picture from about the time she was 2 years old.