Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Family Resemblances

 I can't remember what they were looking at with Emily, but I just love watching them love together.
 I used to say that Lauren was Jonathan's mini me, but I have changed my mind. She is her Auntie Em  made over. :)
 They kept making similar expressions and laughing at the same things.
 Even their legs are crossed the same :)
 WE were all very hungry extra early when visiting with Emily, so we decided to try to go out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. To say everyone was a little excited was an understatement. Our first steak since returning to the States.
 The girls...such a good picture!
 My little flower that I picked out is doing so good. I love that it continues to bloom!
 Homemade fried chicken, broccoli, and homemade biscuits....mmmmm
 It was National Cheese Day (didn't even know that was a thing) at the assisted living place where Ma is. She was very glad that we were able to come outside and have some nachos with her. (We sat at another table to eat since we would have our masks off, but still got to visit for a few minutes)

Yep, that's them!
 They were excited about Old Navy T-shirts...and on sale at that! We are ready for the 4th ;)
 The girls each have a NorthStar Academy Christmas Campaign shirt. Regan won the design contest for it! She is so talented in many ways! They had to change the design colors for cost sake, but she gave them permission. I wasn't sure how the shirts would run so I ordered 3 sizes to make sure Regan got one that would fit. Then I gave the others to the other two girls.
 Katherine used her money to buy a slip and slide. Her swimsuit had not arrived in the mail yet, so she just played in her clothes :)
Emily and Linus surprised us for National Donut Day
 The kids (and we are too) learning about so many "holidays" in America. Hudson said his favorite donut was the bacon one.
Benjamin and the other kids have enjoyed having a basketball goal to shoot around.
Michael and Shelby came by to visit! This was the first time for us to meet baby Grace. She wasn't too sure about us at first, but warmed up quickly. She like the chickens we brought her from overseas.
She warmed up to Katherine first.
The boys LOVED playing some Xbox together.
Grace looks just like Katherine did at that age. It's really unbelievable how much they look alike right now :)
Grace saw the camera and just started yelling CHEESE!
Lauren and Paige were so excited to see each other again. I love watching the cousins play together.
The easiest thing to eat for this many people is pizza. I'm glad their favorite is Papa Johns...that is my favorite, too!
Yeah! She let me hold her! She wasn't 100 percent sure about me holding her, but I guess she figured if Daddy handed her off to me that I must be ok :)
Katherine's chalk art
Paige
Regan and Peyton look so much alike, too!! (Regan 16, Peyton 14)
a little family game of soccer

Benjamin and Tyler really hit it off, too. They really have a lot in common.
racing up the side of the playground
Hudson with Uncle Mikey
a bunch of little monkeys
It was so sweet that my brother and Shelby brought some things for the kids. They knew Lauren's favorite color was yellow. She was so excited about the umbrella and beach towel.
Grace giving Hudson fist bumps...Every time she saw him coming she would say "fist bump" and punch at him.
Lauren and Grace
Regan and Grace
The PERFECT surprise gift for Katherine. Shelby was afraid that she wouldn't like it, but it's perfect with lots of details and beautiful pictures!
Sweet cousins on the playground