Saturday, August 1, 2020

Beach

We got up early and went to the beach before the crowds arrived. It was a perfect morning! It was just enough time to have a blast and not get burned! 

The kids absolutely love to boogie board. They can do this all day long!

Hudson was a little nervous to get in the ocean. This was as far as he would go until later in the morning when Regan took him out on a board. She can always get him to go out of his comfort zone and try new things!
Benjamin came to hangout with Hudson for a little bit. The look on Hudson's face when he started to sink in the sand. :) I had to assure him that it would be ok.
Hudson and I realized that we matched ;)
He cracks me up! He was covering his face because he didn't want to get a tan...only to find out that he didn't really only understand what that means. He realized that our skin went from white to darker, so he thought his skin would go from tan to white. He said he likes his skin just how it is. Love him.
Me and my baby (not so baby anymore)
My two little twins
Lauren and me
My sweetie :)
I love that expression :)
sandy feet
searching for seashells
taking a walk with Grandmommy 
walking to lunch in Charleston....NO PEOPLE or cars!
eating at Hyman's Seafood


I'm training her right ;)
They both tried the sweet potato at the same time  
I think they liked it :)
Hudson bought a new flag :)
Sassy watching the deer
Look at those curls. She bought this necklace with her money.
dinner :)
More pics from Hyman's