Thursday, September 24, 2020

Knoxville Days


Girls Night Out :) We went out to eat with Emily and then on to Painting with a Twist. It was a lot of fun to paint together. The biggest thing for each of us was keeping up with the pace of the teacher. 
We all survived and have pretty mountains hanging up everywhere.
Mr. Gary planned a cookout for the kids and a big slip n slide outside for a fun farewell. WE actually aren't moving that far away, but they know that we will not see them as often.
I had a phonemail from a friend overseas. She asked if we wanted to see our cat, Gracie. She looked so happy...crown and all (thanks to her girls) haha! Sweet kitty.
I have no idea what Hudson is so tickled about (mostly because I am so behind again on the blog) but it's a good picture with his Auntie Em.
We stopped by to see Miss Edna. She works in the office of the church and the kids have enjoyed going and saying hi. 
Sitting on the swing video chatting with Mamaw and Papaw
Ready for a plant transplant ;)
The 2 girls went swimming with some friends
We've enjoyed daily beautiful sunsets.
Lauren spent the night with her good friend, Hadassah. It made her day when her little sister, Ruth, wanted to be carried by her.

So thankful that they are good friends 
Grace's mom sent me this picture and it made my day. Grace hosted a party at her house to meet some new friends. Her mom asked her how she new how to bake cookies. "Kelly taught me" Miss her so much
Regan and Katherine came with me to my aunt's house. We saw two of my cousins, Jeff and Robbie.

Robbie wanted a selfie. I had never noticed family resemblances before, but I think you can tell we are relatives in this picture.
My Aunt Sandra met us in Market Square for lunch. I love the "Windows of the Smokies" mural on the wall.
We were some of the only ones there.
It was interesting that all the stores said "DOGS ALWAYS WELCOME" That's fun. 
Soccer Taco
Sandra and Mom
The boys did not like the incidental wind shopping on the way back to the car! haha!
Well, not all windows shopping...how can you pass up this painting by a local artist. It looks just like Shadow!
Hudson is so happy to play Monopoly again!
Sandra had birthday presents for mom. What a cute dog puzzle!

We were going to pick up Lauren from dance class and mom saw the "Hot Now" sign :) She said it was her birthday donuts.
We ended up matching!
I love family dinners. I love them even more with the plates! Everyone has their own color, and I now know who is not washing their plate well ;)
Benjamin getting a little online cousin time with Tyler playing a video game together.
We have a groundhog living in the backyard. We've seen him twice now.