Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Benjamin's 16th

Benjamin had birthday party with some of his friends. He asked me for a "gamer cake" but no consoles, remotes, not a Fortnite cake and he likes the color purple. What do I do with that?! :)  This is the best I could come up under such stipulations of a 16 year old. I had to look up logos for some of his favorite games and tried put them on the cake. So because this is not my thing and I have no clue about most of these games and for the future when I definitely won't remember...Fortnite, Ark, Minecraft, and Sea of Thieves.

 
I didn't see the boys much, but snuck a few pictures for myself. They decided to do some wood burning.
Cool picture frame
This was my favorite shirt for him..."Please Don't Make Me Do Stuff"
cards
One of Mamaw's fun money gifts..."In Case of Emergency Break the Glass" I can't believe that his money is still inside it! I should try that with all of his money! :)
so appropriate

Just the boys
Regan and Lauren worked on this sign for Benjamin. I thought it turned out nicely.
Benjamin liked helping decorate and get ready for his friends.