Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Fun Times with Regan

We wanted to do as much as we could while Regan was visiting over Christmas. one of those was just walking around town to see the lights.
There was ice skating next to our house. It was fun skating outside in 60 degree weather!
Trevi Fountain was busy!

My boys
Piazza Navona

Regan, Lauren, and I went to the Van Gogh art exhibit. I was much better than I anticipated. Seeing the paintings in person was amazing. Pictures don't do them justice.







This one was different from his others and I liked it...it was the overgrown garden at the insane asylum.
Walking through town
Sisters...we were walking home from the art exhibit


They had some expressions the same this day...fun!

riding the bus
The Christmas market at Piazza Navona

I love the smell of roasted chestnuts...we got a bag to split...the kids couldn't remember if they had had them before


The boys about to head home
The girls wanted to keep exploring


Lauren spent some of her money to buy this purse that she has been wanting

Fajitas!








Lauren's hamster, RayRay
Stuck in an elevator! Not fun...but Jonathan "brought a book to pass the time" ;)
 
Escher Art Exhibit :)






REALLY COOL to see this one in person! It's so much longer than I thought





2nd Annual New Year's Eve games with the Swann's
Happy New Year!
decorating cookies