Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo Fun

I guess it's better late than never...I had some problems getting all these uploaded, but they were too fun to skip.  Benjamin had gone outside to play with a friend when the girls decided they were in a silly and fun picture taking mood.  So here they are...



 


 
I did manage to get a few of Benjamin doing his favorite thing...catching bugs!  He has a frog in his left hand and a grasshopper in his right hand.
He also has a studious apprentice taking mental notes.
This is an attempt to pick starfruit from a tree....they couldn't climb high enough and the stick wasn't working...
...and this was the final result on how to get it down from the tree....get Daddy to lift you up as high as he can. 
 After playing outside everyone was in need of a bath.  Katherine has always been the little hairdresser.  I think this may be one of my favorites.  I can't believe she was able to get it to stand straight up.  Her hair has gotten pretty long.
They all love trying to catch a taxi.  This one makes me laugh though because the cars are so far off in the distance that you can hardly see them.  The kids just KNEW they saw a taxi coming. :)