Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Hearts Are Full

I had to make a quick trip to another city.   When my friend and I went there, there was this huge rubber duck in the water.  It just made me laugh.  Katherine would have loved this!
This little girl had her first real run this week.  She ran about 3 miles with her Daddy.  Jonathan told her that she was too little and that she couldn't go, but she insisted that she could do it.  He let her try and sure enough, she made it.  She was so proud of herself.  That cup of water was so good afterward.
We had the privilege of watching our second child enter into our forever family.  Our hearts are full of joy. 

 Waiting his turn.
 I can't believe how tall Regan is getting!  Love her!  The view was absolutely great.  The perfect backdrop for a wonderful day! 
 Katherine posing for me.  I thought I had one o Benjamin also, but there are others in the picture with him. 
 Loved this part of our school day.  The kids got a little confused about how we could leave at 9pm one day and arrive in LA 2 hours before we left :)  So, I drew them a little picture.  I think they got it.  Hoping that the jet lag is not too bad!
 My little Meimei writing her name with chocolate candy bars!
Regan spent several hours making a new monopoly game.  She is debating over the name...American Girlopoly, A.G.opoly, Carolinopoly, or something else (another American Girl name)  She can tell you ALL about any one of them!  She even took down all of her giraffe stuff in her room and has redone it with American Girl stuff.