Sunday, June 23, 2013

Winding Down

 This is one of my new favorite pictures.  I needed an updated picture of Lauren and Ayi before we came back to America (just 17 days!).  These two are going to miss each other!  When we moved cities last year, Ayi did not come with us.  Lauren would lay on the couch just looking a her picture and would hug it.  It was so sad.  Ayi would call her every week.  Then, it was a happy day!  Ayi moved to our city!  I am sure we will be making phone calls to let them talk ;)
 This is Regan's favorite teacher at her school.  I think they look the same age!!  Am I getting old?
 We had some friends come by for a visit this week.  We have not seen them in a long time.  Benjamin enjoyed having a boy to play with AND they both like chess.
We also got to meet the newest member of their family.  Katherine was so excited to get to hold the baby!  She loved it bu only lasted a couple minutes.  She said, "Mom, I can't breathe.  He is squooshing me."  So funny!