Tuesday, April 8, 2014

9 Already?

 This birthday package came right in between Benjamin and Lauren's birthday.  What good timing.  Lauren got so many pretty dresses and has been wearing them everyday!  Benjamin has been enjoying the Legos and cars that he got!

 Benjamin got some camouflage fabric.  He was really wanting some so that he could play around on my sewing machine and make some dog clothes.  He may make something else with it.  Who knows.  He is very creative.
 He thinks the Lego police ones are so cool.  He has been playing with them for a while now.  I have to agree that they are pretty cool.  They even have little handcuffs for the prisoners.
 The cake in the making!  I am glad that I had some extra cake because when I started icing it I thought the dog looked  a little funny.  I realized that I did not give him ears!

 This was the finished product.  I am so glad Jonathan helped me!  I was running out of time, so he helped me make all the little dog food pieces and the bone.  He saved the day.  You should have seen the look on all the kids' faces when I asked them if anyone was brave enough to eat dog food.  It looked so real.  Once they tried it, they wanted more.
 The difference between a girl party group picture and a boy party group picture.  I am lucky that I got them all in the picture.  The boys did not want to stop playing :)
 Happy 9th Birthday!
 He requested to eat the dog's head.  It looked so funny on his plate.  Now he can say that he has eaten dog when people ask ;)
 Regan bought a puzzle this week.  She has been saving her money and decided that this would be a good way to spend her money.  I will put a completed puzzle picture up next week.  She is really good at them! Oh, and little sisters wanted to help.  They got all dressed up for because it was their brother's birthday.

Lauren did a fashion show for us of all of her dresses.  They all fit perfectly and are perfect.  They were all of her favorite color, yellow, and had such cute patterns.  Thanks Judy for making such cute little dresses!