Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Play Place

 Just so Doggy Bones can make another blog post...here he is hanging out in one of his favorite spots...Benjamin's lap.  :)  I couldn't pass up the photo.  The dog has really been making me laugh recently because he's getting sneaky and the kids are more trusting of him with their food.  He will be sitting innocently on the couch and the kids will leave their snack out and come back and it's gone, but the dog "hasn't moved an inch"  He was finally caught in the act, but quickly jump back on the couch trying to look all innocent. Crazy dog.
 We have put all the finishing touches on Benjamin and Hudson's new room.  I love the Tennessee curtains.  This room used to be the little girls room.  All the girls are now in one room again (their request) and we have turned Benjamin's old room into a study/craft room/reading room/whatever you want to call it room.  I will try to put pictures up next week of that room (it is finished, too!  Hurray! just in time for school to start.)
 This was the best thing for my kids!  A new play place has opened up right down the street.  It is all ocean themed and ALL of my kids get to play!!  Usually their is a height limit or a time limit on these places, but this one lets all the kids play.  There was something for everyone!
 This was one of my personal favorites...not because it was all that fun, but because it was great seeing the kids inside the shark :)
 This was the giant slide...and yes, I went down with each of the kids.  Lots of fun.
 Lauren buried herself in the balls.  I knew she was there because I saw some people trying to take a picture.  I was just waiting for her to pop up...and she did :)
 Benjamin had a blast.  He got a little over heated and left early with a headache, but I really enjoyed watching him play and have fun.
 So this was not included in the cost of admission, but Katherine just KNOWS that she can get one.  I tell the kids every time that it's a waste of money and that they won't win, but they still hold out hope.  I let each of the kids try a couple of times.  They came oh so close, but did not win.  They did however still leave with 3 prizes.  Katherine wanted to buy just one coin with her own money to try one more time and the lady behind the counter would not let her (she said she had to buy at least 10)  One of the other workers wanted to know why they did not give her a coin and I told them, so they just let Katherine choose a prize and gave it to her.  At least we got something for our money ;)
These are two of our little friends who played with us all day.  Sweet sisters :)