Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 3 ... Medical and Passport Application

Today was a busy day!  It started with a great breakfast with a beautiful view!  The kids all love eating all of the breakfast foods.  I enjoyed  another omelet and Hudson enjoyed FOUR hard boiled eggs. I guess he likes them for sure. 
Jonathan stayed back at the hotel with the four kids while I went with the group for the medical exams for Hudson.  Everything went smoothly.  Hudson did great and even had fun taking silly pictures with me (his idea).  That took up the morning time block. On the way back to the hotel, Hudson kept asking me where "my dad I remember" was.  I explained that we would see him very soon...that he was waiting for us. When we came back to the hotel to eat Jonathan's alfredo, Hudson literally ran down the hallway calling for "baba."  Jonathan actually heard him at the door and opened the door to greet us.  It was so sweet and the food delicious, too. We were glad to find out that we have at least one dish that Hudson likes.  He ate it for lunch and dinner...but he just calls it jaozi (Chinese dumplings). We  then left again to go to the local police station to pick up the official adoption certificate and apply for the passport.  We then came back again and the kids played in the garden, Hudson rode on the escalator, and we managed to get an unplanned family picture. Tomorrow is another big day.


 His favorite toy :)