Sunday, July 12, 2020

Metcalf Bottoms

 We spent an entire day at Metclaf bottoms relaxing with Auntie Em!! Benjamin started off by building a Little Rock tower.
 I love this one of Hudson! He's joining gin on the rock towers.
 Yes, that's me slipping on a rock and trying not to fall in to the freezing cold water.
 Lauren having fun.
 Hudson is worn out from making it across to the rock without falling in. Haha!
 Enjoying a picnic lunch!
 Well, thankfully Emily keeps a first aid kit in her car. Katherine sliced her toe open while playing. We managed to get her all fixed up and then wrapped it in a plastic bag to keep it dry.
 Family walk up stream
 Emily made some yummy snacks!!
 my boys :)
 Hanging out with Emily
 Lauren and Jonathan worked on building a rock wall. She said it was her favorite part about the entire day.
 Katherine just hanging out on a rock.
 Regan enjoying the cold water.
 Selfie with Katherine and Regan (I was VERY careful to make sure I did NOT drop my phone in the water)
 Picnic Time!
 Jonathan and I were posing for a picture. Hudson took the picture and said, "It's PERFECT!" I asked him to see it. This is what he showed us. He was taking a selfie!! HAHA! Some things never change! When he was little I would get my phone from him and he would have taken 400 selfies ;)
 Benjamin and me

 Love family days!
 Lauren
 Regan and Hudson
 skipping rocks
 Regan helping Hudson feel safe in the "deep" section
 Katherine and Jonathan
 Katherine helping Jonathan across for the family picture :) so sweet

 Walking back to our picnic area
 This is quite the big rock tower
 Their rock wall is complete!
The day wore Hudson out!