Friday, November 20, 2020

Minecraft Party

This birthday party was a family effort :) Hudson was surprised to find Minecraft cereal for breakfast (I have no idea what the taste was just the theme), Regan made TNT Coke, and Katherine put together the TNT Twizzlers.
Lauren helped roll out and cut the brown squares for the side of the cake. I actually had her make them too big. So as I was putting the cake together, I had had all the girls cutting them smaller for me.
I really don't know much about Minecraft except that you build stuff with blocks..haha! He seemed to like his cakes.
He was super excited that 2 of his buddies could come over, Knox on the right and Drew on the far left.

He was super excited about the Doctor Hudson name tag from Auntie Em!
Minecraft Panda from KNox
This was from us, but I just loved his smile in these pictures.
"I paused my game to be here, but I'm still thinking about it" shirt.
Regan made a super cool pop out Minecraft card. I should have gotten a video of it or something...really really cool
A stethoscope from Regan (and Ms. Tina, aka Knox's mom) was there to show him just how to use it.
Hudson wanted to play a fun game, so we splurged and bought a piƱata.
Benjamin
We really didn't need ANY more candy after Halloween, but it was still fun...and the weather was great!
Auntie Em, Harper (Knox's little sister), Knox, Hudson, Drew, Regan, (top) Lauren, Katherine, Benjamin
The birthday boy...ELEVEN!