Monday, January 16, 2012

2012

I can't believe it is already 2012! This past year has been a full one! We are back in our city enjoying getting back into the routines of life (although we will be out of routines again next week because it will be the start of the BIGGEST holiday for here). As we have finished our busiest time of year, the people here are just beginning theirs. It really does remind me of the Christmas rush at and around the malls the week before Christmas. Just before Christmas, we had pictures made. I tried to upload them last week for the blog, but (as I'm sure you noticed) we had problems getting anything to upload last week. So here they are...


Lauren Taylor

age: 2 1/2 yrs


Katherine Nicole

age: 4 yrs


Benjamin David

age: 6 yrs



Regan Renee

age: 7 yrs


This was the family picture...the kids had not quite warmed up to the photographer yet.


Ayi bought new clothes for Lauren. Lauren LOVED them! She said, "Now I look like Ayi."


Showing off her new outfit...I think her favorite is the boots. :)