Friday, April 5, 2019

Some that I Missed

 I realized I missed several pictures and didn't want to leave them out. I thought this was a really good selfie of Regan and Grace.
 The kids had gone to the beach with Mamaw and Papaw to have fun and fly some kites.
 She always has to put her feet in :)
 And he always has to dig a hole :)
 walking home
 group selfie by the flowers
 We got back from New York on Valentine's Day. The kids were ready and had made Valentine's sugar cookies, and Lauren gave me this men and notebook.
 These two wanted to wear matching dresses on Valentine's Day. They were really cute. Lauren finally realized that she can't squeeze into these dresses forever ;)
 The forever distraction from school...Scout ;)
 I have no idea what face Katherine is making, but they were full of energy and enjoyed the bus ride home.
 We brought each of the kids a surprise from NY/America. This was Katherine's. The girl LOVES popcorn! :)
 Hudson wanted to help make lunch with Daddy. Check out the NY taxi socks!! ;)
 We couldn't go to the Milk Bar and not bring back some of the cookies for the kids to try! We bout 6 different ones and slept it 8 ways...so some people got an extra if they really liked it.
 After we got back, I took Lauren shoe shopping.  I think she tried on 50 pair s of shoes before she found the right ones! YEAH!
 pictures from the park
 Someone was kind and offered to take a group shot for us.
 Lauren and Katherine

 Regan and Mamaw
 Regan usually wears her hair in a ponytail. She didn't have taekwondo this day and decided to leave it dow. I told her that her curly hair is so pretty.
 Paddle boat fun


 Looks like Papaw and I had the same idea...take pictures!








 Good thing Papaw was there to help get the kites when they got stuck in trees ;)

 cool picture
Hudson preferred bubbles over kites.