Sunday, January 23, 2022

December 2021 - Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve and day 1 of school break! :)
Family Christmas Eve tradition- that's when the parents get to open gifts ;)
happy Hudson and happy Scout
presents for Jonathan
We picked out a winter hat for him. I think it looks nice :)
House shoes since the floor is awfully cold in the winter.
A new winter jacket!!
Hudson got a surprise gift from his sister
Katherine also got a surprise gift from Regan...
She made her these little crotchet jellyfish. She loved them!
Our Christmas card from Hudson.

Ready for the Christmas Eve candle light service
It is such a pretty walk at Christmas time.



After the service, everyone went out to the piazza and sang carols.


Hudson worked so hard at school to make me a Christmas gift. This was my ornament from him.

He also made this hot pad at school for me. He was so excited to give it to me. I could tell that he worked so hard on it, too!
I got new winter pj's
and some candles!



So many people showed up for the Christmas Eve service!

Katherine knitted a water bottle holder for Hudson!
Katherine also made a quilling ornament for Lauren. Lauren has wanted one for 2 years. She was super excited!