Sunday, January 9, 2022

December 2021 - Regan's 18th b-day

What a cute tree. It's been so different living in Italy where we see Christmas decorations everywhere. I love see them all.
My friend, Rachel (and Ruthie), went exploring and found an outlet mall. I was told about it before but we don't have a car and it's not possible to get to without one. So, we took a girl trip to find it. Yes, it was an outlet, but lots of high end brands so still not affordable for most things :)
There was a Lindt chocolate store there. I bought each of us one piece of chocolate.


We had a message on the outside of our building that we had a package! Jonathan literally spent two full days tracking it down! SUCCESS!
The package was from Hudson's best buddy, Drew (and family)
We were all so excited to see so many lovely American snacks and craft supplies!
Lauren already made one of the ornaments.
Katherine went to Luca's birthday celebration at Bubble Tea. She wasn't sure about getting something but was so excited to find out that they had passion fruit (a favorite in China)
My ornament purchase for this year. Buon Natale 2021 Merry Christmas!
What would I do without her! I lost a sock behind the dryer. Regan to the rescue...haha!
Busted! Feeding the dog at the table! And Benjamin thought it was hilarious
 
Happy 18th birthday, Regan! You are officially and adult. Benjamin makes it a point to always give a stuffed animal. This time it was an Italy bear.
Her birthday card from sweet 2 year old Silas.
gift from Katherine, popcorn and a T-shirt
My language tutor gave Regan a locket necklace.
hat and scarf from Hudson
Kelly, Diana, Rachel, baby Ruthie, Regan, Katherine, Benjamin, Jonathan, Hudson and Lauren
mmmmm, Jonathan's pizza!

I struggled a bit with the icing cooperating to let me make the flowers for her China themed party...but elegant China ;) I'm glad that I got some flowers to work ok! The taste was amazing though!! 
Her birthday meal/lunch...fajitas!
I went to pick up her 18 balloons. Everyone was looking at us and one older lady was so excited and just kept saying congratulations.
Regan made all of her own decorations.
It's hard to believe that she is already 18

Regan made goodie bags...so cute!
Roberto and Diana enjoying some Ruthie smiles.
My friend heard it was Regan's birthday and asked me to come down. She had bought a chocolate ice cream cake for Regan! She didn't tell me it was ice cream. I am glad we ate it right away and didn't try to save it

The look when the sparkles on teh number 18 catch fire and spark all over the place :)



Yeah! Union University!
Lauren got her a small nativity to take back for college :)